How to Become a member of Herts & Essex Climbing Club
– Contact us via the Contact Us page
– Coming down to the Lock Climbing Wall on a Tuesday or Thursday night, have a chat to one of the committee Members between (7pm – 10pm).
– Complete the registration form from the link below, Don’t worry if you forget there are copies of the forms at the Lock Climbing Wall. Just ask a member of staff at reception for one.
– The Joining fee is £30 which runs January to December.
– Please have a look at the Meet The Team page to see who you need to speak to.
**By joining the Herts and Essex Climbing Club you accept that climbing is an activity with a danger of personal injury and death. You are aware of and shall accept these risks and wish to participate in these activities voluntarily and shall be responsible for my own actions and involvement.**
Before becoming a member we strongly recommend that you have completed a belaying induction course. Our main priority as a club is to make climbing as safe as possible, you will be asked to demonstrate safe belaying techniques, rope management and holding a climber fall.
Club membership is only open to people 18 and over.
We hope to see you down the Climbing Wall soon