If you would like to add the club calendar to your IPhone, Android or Blackberry 10 device please follow the instructions below. Unfortunately at the moment there is no support for windows phone devices.
Calendar Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on your IOS version it can be done 2 ways;
- Browse to this page from your Iphone, open the above link. It will then just show as a second calendar.
- Write down or copy the URL for the Google Calendar you want to add to your iPhone. Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.” Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click “Next.”
Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click “More > Calendar“. Follow the instructions at Google Calendar to subscribe to the calendar feed. You will see the calendar subscription appear under “Other Calendars“.
Blackberry 10 Instructions
You can also subscribe to a public calendar manually – here’s how!
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings followed by Accounts
- Tap Add Account followed by Subscribed Calendar
- In the Calendar Name field, enter a name for the calendar
- In the Server Address field, enter the address for the public calendar in ICS format.
- E.g. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/hertsandessexclimbing%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- If required, enter an Email Address, Username and Password
- Tap Done
Last modified: 31/10/2015